5.18.2010

GT35R

I'm really sorry I haven't been updating the blog very often lately. Dead camera, to much work and not enough sleep.

Chasing my lofty power goals required an amazing turbo. At first I considered following the Borg Warner craze as my S200SX was amazing for it's cheap price of $350.00. I was in the market for one but it seemed nobody had a S300SX in stock. In my searching I call Turbos Direct and spoke with Scott. He was very friendly and knowledgeable. He convinced me to go with a GT35R witch I had been considering anyways. They didn't have the turbo in stock and I needed to get my car back up and running ASAP so he actually built a custom 35R with a T04 divided hot side using a slightly larger turbine wheel THAT DAY!

I've never purchased a turbo that cost more then $1000 but now that I have I can say it blows everything I've ever had completely out of the water. Full boost is a 4,000RPM. I'm still working on tuning it with the big injectors and E85 but you can expect a Dyno nearing 600HP soon!

Now for some pictures.




Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment