7.21.2009

Picking up the car.. (some assembely required)

So we left to get the car sat night at 8pm, driving straight to the importer, sleeping for 3hrs in the parking lot to wait for them to open. Got back Sunday night at 9pm on 3 hours of sleep and proceeded to put her together.

She started up at 5:30am Monday morning. I got some sleep and finished her off tonight. It's funny that nobody even looks twice at the car. Special thanks to Chip for going to get her with his truck and Damian and Alexis for helping assemble!!

now for pics in no particular order:

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

  1. I have just found this blog... and I'm astounded!!
    as freaky and gay as this may sound, I'm one of THE biggest 4-door drift car fans!! I'm absolutely in love with the JZX and hope to have one someday.
    I live in the Northeast... and my plans right now are to buy a jzx100 in japan, put jzx90 chassis codes on it, send it to canada, take it appart and bring it over here in parts, then reassemble and probably find a way to register it as a camry/lexus... or keep it as a track car

    who is your importer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats awesome man. But I feel compelled to say that x90's are better. The 100 chassis is like butter or a flasid cock. X90 is the stiffer choice and just as attractive IMO. Go X90 MAN!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL yea i've heard that too but I just love the 100. I don't just plan on having 1 JZX... i want them all!! hahaha
    background info: im a college sophomore (more like freshman, cuz i failed my first year of engineering)
    currently studying Mechanical Engineering, but probably switching to Plastics Engineering becuase its supposedly easier. And I'm at the #1 school in the world for that (UMASS Lowell). Im poor and need to find a way to make money lol. Then ill be able to own as many JZXs as i want... hopefully 1 of each! I just need to do really well in school and it all leads to having a JZX museum of my own, and a few daily drive/drift cars too.

    ReplyDelete