9.16.2009

Reflecting on Red Bull

With all the drifting season's coming to a close and Pro Qualifiers coming up quick I've been reflecting on Pro-Am Nationals @ Red Bull's World Drifting Championship in Long Beach. It was probably the most fun and intense experience I've ever had drifting. Surrounded by some of the best drifters in the world. Running a course set up to be one of the fastest and most dangerous ever imagined. Over all the whole experience was top notch. I had many very good friends and sponsors attend with me, even my father showed up. Despite the fact that it didn't pan out due to a very hard wall hit from faulty steering components, I still had the most fun, most exzillerating weekend of my life. To all those who qualified or will be trying again this year: Watch out I'll be back in full force and you'll see the entry speed and angle I was attempting at Red Bull will be repeated, this time not to be thwarted by mechanical failures.

Speed Hunter's Coverage | More Speed Hunter's Coverage

A Post is no good with out pictures or video's so I've included a dozen of my favorites!


Redbull Drifting World Championship through the eyes of Joshua Herron




Redbull Drifting Championship by Joshua Herron








No comments:

Post a Comment